Students and Families
Handbooks and Supply Lists
At this evening’s School Board meeting (07/19/21), the Lake Worth ISD Board of Trustees approved a one-time purchase of school supplies for all Lake Worth ISD students. The one-time purchase will be paid with ESSER COVID Recovery funds that was provided by Texas Legislature this past Spring.
** Students in grade 1-12 will need to provide their own backpacks.**
Lake Worth ISD has partnered with TeacherLists to make your Back-to-School easier. Click the image below to purchase all of your child's supplies in juat a few clicks.
2020 – 2021 Campus Behavior Coordinators
Each campus has a campus behavior coordinator to apply discipline management techniques and administer consequences for certain student misconduct, as well as provide a point of contact for student misconduct. The contact information for each campus behavior coordinator is listed below.
- Effie Morris Early Learning Academy: Robbin Church, firstname.lastname@example.org, 817-306-4260
- Miller Language Academy: Lucy Vasquez, email@example.com, 817-306-4280
- Marine Creek Leadership Academy: Matthew Bradford, firstname.lastname@example.org, 817-306-4270
- Howry STEAM Academy: Mark McAlister, email@example.com, 817-306-4240
- Lucyle Collins Middle School: Antonio Tijerina, firstname.lastname@example.org, 817-306-4250
- Lake Worth High School: John Emshoff, email@example.com, 817-306-4230