Students and Families
Student Enrollment and Registration
Welcome to Lake Worth ISD! We are excited to have your family join us again or for the first time.
All students, new or returning, must complete the online registration. Registration is simple, however a valid email address is required. If your child is new to the district, you will need the following documentation*:
- birth certificate (If necessary, order a certified copy at Texas.gov.)
- immunization record (Requirements are available on the Immunizations Information page)
- report card/transcript from last school attended
- social security card
- valid government ID of parent/guardian enrolling student (driver's license, passport)
- proof of residency
If applying for HeadStart PK3+, PK4+, or Pre-K, you will need*:
- last income tax report
- proof of income
- active duty military (if applicable)
* There may be additional documents needed. The registrar will let you know if any additional information is needed.
Annual Registration Process
Lake Worth ISD schools welcome all students who live within the boundaries of the district and meet state age and health requirements. Specific documentation, as noted below, is required for completion of registration.
For information specific to prekindergarten registration, in addition to the information below, also see our PreK Information page.
Please Note: Your child will not be fully registered for and cleared to attend school until all required documentation is provided.