Lake Worth ISD Benefits
LWISD Employee Benefits Portal The Benefits Portal (a.k.a. LWISD Benefits, mybenefitshub.com) is the source for LWISD employee's insurance and benefits enrollment and forms.
- disability claim forms
- flexible spending account reimbursement forms (both medical and dental)
- other insurance claim forms.
The Benefits Guide contains information about the online enrollment process and summaries of policies offered for the designated plan year.
MDLive treats non-emergency conditions. You can visit a doctor, counselor, psychiatrist or dermatologist by mobile app, video or phone. E-prescriptions can be sent to your local pharmacy (if needed).
Medical Health PLans
Medical health plans are available to all employees of Lake Worth ISD who are regularly scheduled to work at least 10 hours per week. Lake Worth ISD pays $275.00 per month toward the monthly premium for employees enrolled in any medical health plan. The total monthly cost for a plan is available in the Benefits guide, which can be found on the Benefits Portal website.
- TRS ActiveCare Website This website provides an overview of the TRS-ActiveCare plans.
- enrollment guides and forms
- take advantage of useful tools
- find a doctor
- register to get up-to-date, personal plan information
- Prescription Drug Plan Express Scripts administers your prescription drug plan.
- For questions about your pharmacy benefits, call 1-800-282-2881 or visit: Teacher Retirement System (TRS) ActiveCare Prescription Benefits Plan | Express Scripts (express-scripts.com)
- MDLive (Through TRS Active Care/ HMO)
- (Registration required) MDLive is an added benefit that gives you 24/7/365 access to a national network of U.S. board-certified doctors and pediatricians through the convenience of phone consultations. Request a non-urgent consultation anytime, no matter where you happen to be.
- Scott and White Health Plan Information related to the Scott and White Health Plan (an ActiveCare Select Plan) is available on the TRS Aetna Website (linked above). Links to some specific documents are available on The Scott and White Health Plan page of the LWISD Employee Benefits Portal.
- plan information
- service area map
- TRS Split Premium Application The Benefits Administrator must complete the online Application to Split Premium Form. For the husband and wife who choose this option, the cost of coverage will be split between and billed to the two employers. Split Premium arrangements will need to be applied each year.
NOTE: Please contact LaRonda "Renee" DeLeon (ext. 1049) for more information about the Split Premium option.
Other Benefits Resources
- TRS-ActiveCare Quick Access Link - Quick Links to BCBS Navigator site, MDLive, Temporary ID cards, Express Scripts(prescription/pharmacy) and the 24 Hour Nurse Information Line and other important information for employees.
- Employee Assistance Program: (EAP) The program is company-sponsored, confidential, and provided at no charge to you and your dependents.
- Student Loans - The GotZoom platform simplifies the collection of your information and finds the best repayment and loan forgiveness programs to save you money.
- Universal Availability Notice: A 403(b) is a Tax-Deferred Retirement Plan. Contributing to a 403(b) plan helps you to take control of your future retirement needs.
- Approved Vendors for 403(b) Annuities: Use this link to find a list of approved vendors in the Lake Worth ISD 403(b) Plan. Also, documents and forms for employees who would like to start, change or terminate a 403(b) annuity are available at the link. For more information about annuities, please contact one of the approved vendors on the list.
(Note: 403(b) annuities are not the same as your Teacher Retirement System [TRS] of Texas contributions. 403(b) annuities are additional monies taken out on a pre-tax basis from the employee's payroll check. Please make sure to thoroughly review the contracts when signing an annuity as they are contracts between the employee and their annuity vendor. Lake Worth ISD has no connection to and is not responsible for any fees and/or penalties that might be imposed under an annuity contract.)
- Look up current Worker's Compensation Approved Providers
- Online First Report of Injury - for use by LWISD employees. If online reporting is not available, please contact Payroll/Benefits at email@example.com or call extension 1049.
- Acknowledgment of Alliance Form - for use by LWISD employees. An LWISD employee who receives treatment under Workers' Compensation benefits must complete this form.
- Teacher Retirement System (TRS): Texas school employee retirement
- Retirees & Beneficiaries (section of TRS site): retirement planning and information regarding retirement issues and benefits directly from the source.
- Employee Change of Address
Request an address change via Skyward Employee Access to update with Lake Worth ISD, TRS and/or Lincoln Dental Insurance.
If you have questions or need additional information concerning benefits provided by Lake Worth ISD, please contact:
Renee DeLeon Benefits Specialist
817.306.4200 ext. 1049