The LWISD Purchasing Department is responsible for purchasing supplies, materials, equipment, furniture, and services necessary for our schools and offices to function efficiently. The Purchasing Department coordinates all bidding for the district, purchases for new school openings and guarantees legal compliance of district purchases.Doing Business with LWISD
The Purchasing Department encourages and welcomes all vendors to become a LWISD vendor.
If you are interested in doing business with the District please complete the vendor bid notification application below. Registering with the District will place you on the list of potential vendors. It does not guarantee any level of business expenditure by the District.
Request for Qualifications
Shown below are current RFQ’s issued through the Lake Worth ISD Purchasing Department. Documents are in PDF format and can be downloaded and printed.
Please note the following:
- Follow the directions in the particular RFQ document for the manner in which questions regarding the document are to be submitted and for the procedure for submission of documents.
- Any addenda issued will be published here. Vendors should check this web page for any published addenda prior to submitting a packet.
- LWISD reserves the right to withdraw any document shown on this web page at any time and for any reason.
- After the time for submission of "Request for Qualifications" has expired, the fact that the original document may still be shown on this web page shall not be deemed an extension of time for submission unless an addendum to those documents is issued that extends the submission time.
- An RFQ will be utilized for contracts per Texas Government Code. Title 10, Subtitle F, Subchapter A, Sec. 2254-001, Section 2254-002 : Definitions: (2): "Professional Services" means services: (A) within the scope of the practice, as defined by state law, of accounting; architecture; landscape architecture; land surveying; medicine; optometry; professional engineering; real estate appraising; or professional nursing; or (B) provided in connection with the professional employment or practice of a person who is licensed or registered as a certified public accountant; an architect; a landscape architect; a land surveyor; a physician, including a surgeon; an optometrist; a professional engineer; a state-certified or state-licensed real estate appraiser; or a registered nurse.
Bid TabulationsThere are no bid tabulations at this time.
If you have questions or need additional information concerning purchasing
in Lake Worth ISD, please contact:Heather Villarreal, Purchasing Specialist817.306.4295 (direct)ext. 1146 (in district)817.237.5131 (fax)