Thank you for your interest in attending Lake Worth ISD schools. Registration is currently closed and will re-open on August 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.
In the meantime, the information below provides an overview of the process.
Annual Registration Process
Lake Worth ISD schools welcome all students who live within the boundaries of the district and meet state age and health requirements. Specific documentation, as noted below, is required for completion of registration.
All Lake Worth ISD students (new, former, and continuing) must complete the annual registration process, which will open on August 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.
For information specific to prekindergarten registration, in addition to the information below also see our PreK Information page.
Please Note: Your child will not be fully registered for and cleared to attend school until all required documentation is provided.
When a student lives with someone other than a parent, additional notarized paperwork is needed. The necessary paperwork is available on the proof of residency page.
Current students who are continuing from the end of last year only need new documentation in the following events:
- Students entering kindergarten or grade 7 need updated immunization records
- Students who have moved within the district need updated proof of residency
Students who are new or who are returning after a gap in attendance need the following documentation:
- birth certificate (If necessary, order a certified copy at Texas.gov.)
- immunization record (Requirements are available on the Immunizations Information page)
- report card/transcript from last school attended
- social security card
- valid government ID of parent/guardian enrolling student (driver's license, social security card, passport)
- proof of residency (acceptable documents)
- proof of income (if applying for PK or the National Nutritional School Program)
Required documentation may be uploaded during the online process or delivered to the campus during the in person completion process.